For New Patients
New Patient Welcome Package
Delight in an exquisite and relaxing dental experience that includes your initial consultation, comprehensive exam, and hygiene appointment for just $55!
Call us and enjoy a dental experience that exceeds your expectations.
New Patient Forms
Register in the comfort of your own home or on the go.
With this in mind, you can print your forms and fill them out wherever you are, whenever it’s more convenient for you. All you have to do is bring them along to your visit.
Help us make your first appointment a smooth experience where we can spend more time getting to know you!
Financing & Insurance
Putting you first!
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan, but this must be accomplished prior to the actual procedure.
1. Payment is due at the time of services. An estimate of your total fee will be outlined in detail with you at the time of your initial visit.
2. On treatment involving laboratory fees (crowns, bridges, dentures), you may choose to pay in halves. Our Financial Coordinator will assist you in setting this up.
3. Patients with insurance: As a courtesy, our office will file your insurance if you provide us with the proper information. You are expected to pay your deductible and any out-of-pocket portions at the time services are rendered. We will accept benefits for the remaining balance. In the event, your insurance overpays, we will refund you promptly. If your insurance company does not make payment within 45 days, you are immediately responsible for the remaining balance.
4. Finance charge: If an account, which is the patient’s responsibility, is not paid in full within 30 days a 1.5% finance charge will be added to the account balance per month.
5. Missed appointment fee: We reserve an exclusive block of time for your appointment with us and we ask for your consideration in giving us at least 24 hours notice for a hygiene appointment and at least 48 hours for a dental appointment that you might need to reschedule.
6. Returned checks: There is a fee of $25.00 for any check returned by the bank.
7. For your convenience: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards. We can also assist you in obtaining financing through CareCredit…Opens a new window to the CareCredit website…, MyMedicalLoans.com, and we are always seeking additional lenders.
Masterpiece Membership Program
All exams (comprehensive, periodic, limited)
All x-rays (individual tooth, complete series, panoramic, bite wings)
Crowns & bridges
Dentures & partials
Call us to Enroll Today!
They have a very friendly and caring staff. My family has been going here for over 30 years. We wouldn't entrust our teeth to anyone else.
Russell R. (Masterpiece Patient)
Here is an overview of what to expect from your first visit to Masterpiece Smiles.
We are eager to connect with you on a personal level and develop a genuine and trustworthy relationship. Enjoy a warm welcome as we get to know you better!
Our caring team has a unique open communication policy to encourage all patients to interact freely with us as we provides personalized care.
We don't assume to know what you want or need for your smile; instead, we ask, listen, and address your concerns.
After understanding your goals and concerns, we custom-make an exam to evaluate every aspect of your dental health thoroughly.
As part of your exam, we evaluate your oral hygiene and provide advice to help with your at-home routine. Your dentist may also recommend a professional cleaning.
Once you’re enjoying all our relaxing amenities and spa-like atmosphere, your dentist will discuss his or her findings to create a unique treatment plan just for you.